giovedì 9 gennaio 2014

Introduction and First Post!

Hello everyone!
My name is Lola Viola (actually it's not but let's say it's my "blogger name") and I'm a 17-year-old girl.
I don't know how to define myself, I'm not a youtuber because I only uploaded 2 videos in my entire yt experience, I have a blog on tumblr and a Facebook page so I'm a bit of everything.

If you like you can take a look at my Tumblr blog here:

This is my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LifeinPics


This is an introduction so I'm supposed to introduce my new blog, let's see...
I will start this blog next week with a "Week of OOTD" but I have no long-term plans for this so we'll see what the future will bring, haha!
My biggest passions are movies, art in general and MUSIC!
I also like Fashion and I will probably also talk about various topics of general interest and "Travel Posts" (haven't already found a proper title)!

This is my introduction, I hope it gave a good first-impression because even if you "Don't judge a book by his cover" first impressions are always critical!

See you soon :)
-Lola Viola

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento