mercoledì 13 gennaio 2016

Week in review #1 | 21 - 27 September 2015

I'm not gonna say anything this time, no apologies, anything. Just welcome back on this blog. *Is anybody out there?* I'm starting a new series today, which is called "Week in review" and in which I will tell you about my week basically, as easy as that. Food, fashion, adventures, travels, routine. :)

You probably don't know that I just started Uni on September 15th. This was my second week at University and I'm studying in Venice, Italy!
On monday I just travelled by train to reach Venice; when I arrived I just chilled for a couple of hours before going to class and after that I had dinner and I went to sleep. Nothing special.

Tuesday should have been a busy day but in the end it wasn't because some lessons were cancelled.
I took these three pictures to show you my room and outfit, some accessories that I wore and one of my classbooks!

Tee Zara | Necklaces Forever 21 + Accessorize

History of Photograhpy!

Bag Longchamp | Scarf GAP | Watch Swatch | Bracelet found in a Cambridge Market in 2010
P.S.: This start to a new series is a fail, it's January now and I never finished writing this so now I don't remember what I did the rest of that week. I just found this in my drafts and I kind of liked it so I'm publishing it. Hope to do more of those in the future because in February I'm starting my second semester! I also wanted to start a new series about movies aesthetics, let me know.. :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento